Guests are always WOWED by our amazing Soufflé Omelette and always want to know how we get it to be so fluffy…..here is our recipe for you to try out!
For 1x Person
NB! Oven must be on before cooking, at 180’c
3x Eggs Separated
Filling ideas: Mushrooms, Ham, Bacon, Cheese, Tomato, peppers, onions, salmon.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks, beat the yolks and fold them into the whites.
- In a hot buttered pan, place the egg mixture.
- Place your choice of filling onto half of the egg mixture, and top with cheese if using.
- Allow to cook on the stove for about a min.
- Put your oven on Grill, and place the pan under the grill.
- NB!! Keep an eye on the pan in the oven, omelette will be done when it has browned nicely on the top and the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately while still hot or it will go flat!!