Reservations Terms & Conditions
These conditions are necessary to ensure the well-being of our valued guests and the orderly continuance of the guest house.
By making a booking, the terms & conditions herein contained are deemed to have read and accepted. The client in whose name the booking is made undertakes liability for all bills incurred by his/hers/ their guests or invitees.
Reservations and Payment and Terms
1.1 The Vineyard on Ballito’s booking terms and conditions apply to all reservations.
1.2 All rates are per person sharing unless otherwise stated.
Maximum number of adults that can be accommodated per room is two.
1.3 All rates are inclusive of VAT (value added tax)
1.4 Reservations are not confirmed until the name, surname, cell phone numbers, payment method and expected time of arrival of guests is provided to the guest house.
1.5 Please make payment/deposit and fax through proof of payment to 032 – 946 2616 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the name of the guest staying and the arrival date as reference on the deposit slip. All guests wishing to do an international money transfer must take all cost upon themselves.
1.6 No bookings will be confirmed unless proof payment or credit card details has been received by The Vineyard on Ballito.
1.7 All reservations made will be cancelled unless a signed confirmation and proof of payment as noted above is received within 48 hours from the date on this confirmation.
1.8 No notification will be given for cancellation. It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to follow up whether proof of payment and signed confirmation has been received by our reservations department.
1.9 All guests must ensure that they have adequate travel insurance – The Vineyard on Ballito cannot be held liable for any changes or cancelled travel arrangements made by the guest after a confirmed booking
All guests who have booked and confirmed are entitled to the full use and enjoyment of the guest house.
However, The Vineyard on Ballito is a private property and management reserves the right on who enters the property, should guests wish to invite friends, family or business collogues we kindly request that it be brought to the attention of management.
Any guests entering the property without the consent of management will be charged a daily rate of a single person.
The Vineyard on Ballito boasts peace and tranquility and we do kindly ask for consideration of other guests. Refrain from making excessive noise after 22h00.
Any guests causing noise disturbance or other inconvenience to any guests or staff members will be asked to leave. PLEASE RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS
Guests are respectfully reminded that a confirmed reservation constitutes a binding contract.
The Vineyard on Ballito reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees. Should a confirmed booking be cancelled within the following period. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation.
- All bookings will only be confirmed with a 50% non-refundable deposit, should the reservation be cancelled the 50% deposit paid on confirmation is regrettably not refundable.
- All Bookings must be confirmed in writing by signing below.
- Cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge.
- Cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge.
- Cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival: 100% of the full accommodation charge.
- Reservations made within 14 days or less is subject to full payment.
- In the event of an in-house guest checking out prior to the guaranteed departure date, the guest house reserves the right to charge for the full duration of the original booking.
- Should no notification of cancellation be received by the guest house: The full deposit shall be forfeited, or in the event of a reservation being guaranteed by a travel agent, voucher, credit card or company bill back voucher, the full value of the reservation will be charged?
Arrival and Departure
- Check in is between 14h00 and 16h00. Unless prior arrangements have been made. Should an early arrival be required, every effort will be made to assist, but cannot be guaranteed unless the room is reserved and paid for the evening prior. No check-in will be made after 21h00. This is necessary to ensure the security, comfort and well being of other guests. The Vineyard on Ballito Team consider all our guests needs and do not like to cause unnecessary noise disruptions caused by a late arrival.
- Check out is between 06h30 and 11h00 unless prior arrangements have been made. No check-out after 12h00. This is to enable the room to be prepared in time for new arrivals. Guests that check out before or after 14h00 without prior arrangements will be liable for an extra night’s accommodation as we will not be able to service the room for new arrivals.
- Parking & Access – Parking is limited to one vehicle per room unless otherwise indicated.
Kindly consider your fellow house guests when parking your vehicle.
- Children from the ages of 12 years are welcome and are charged as an adult in their own room.
- Where required a baby/child may share a room with their parents and a cot/sleeper couch will be put in the room.
- Children under two years of age will be charged a small fee of R100.00 should a baby cot be required.
- Children 2 – 8 years of age will be charged R175.00 per child including breakfast sharing a room with parents on a sleeper couch.
- Children 9 – 11 years of age will be charged R275.00 per child including breakfast sharing a room with parents on a sleeper couch.
- Kindly note the following:- our swimming pool is unprotected, we do not have kitchen facilities for the use of guests who require a microwave etc
- Any young adults under the age of 21 years need to be accompanied by their parents.
Lunch & Picnic Basket
- Lunch, picnic basket is all by prior arrangement.
- Lunch, picnic basket must be booked (or cancelled) at least 12 hours prior to serving.
- In the event of a lunch, picnic basket being cancelled you will be responsible for a 100% cancellation.
- Dinner reservation can be made on your behalf at one of the numerous restaurants that Ballito has to offer.
- Halaal breakfast/ meals. Kindly note that we are not strictly Halaal, although we do our best to respect it.
- Kindly advise us of your dietary requirements, we will do our best to assist & respect them, but should your requirements not be of what we usually supply, this will incur extra charges.Real –time reservations
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the images & text contained on the website are as accurate as possible, it is the responsibility of each guest to determine the suitability of accommodation for his/her individual needs prior to making a reservation. Last minute upgrades are not guaranteed.
Online bookings/ room selection is NOT decided by The Vineyard on Ballito. All guests booking online are choosing their own rooms.
I hereby fully understand the above binding terms and conditions of The Vineyard on Ballito.
Signed ……………………………… Date …………………………………….
Click here to download a copy of our Terms & Conditions